Take the Safeway customer survey to get a free sweepstake entrée to win $500 at http://www.surveysavvy.com/safeway1.
Safeway is a grocery store chain in the United States. If you have recently made a purchase in a Safeway store, you may have been invited to participate in the Safeway Customer Survey, also known as Safeway1 study. How do you know whether you have been invited for the Safeway survey or not? The simple answer is checking your Safeway receipt. If your receipt shows something like “Take a survey – Enter to win $500…” at the bottom, then you are invited. You may have visited Safeway stores multiple times recently, but you can only do the Safeway customer survey once since they limit one survey per household.
Why do you want to take Safeway survey online? There are at least two reasons. First, taking Safeway customer survey is a way to let Safeway know what you think of their services. You may like shopping groceries at Safeway stores and you are satisfied with their products or services. Or you may find some of their services fall short. Safeway is interested in your opinions and feedbacks. If they know what their customers’ want, they can make improvement correspondingly so that they can serve you better in the future. Second, you can enter a drawing to win $500 in Safeway gift cards for free, which is a way Safeway to say thank you for your time and effort participating their survey. If you want to take this Safeway customer survey, please read on to learn how to take Safeway survey.
How to participate in Safeway Customer Survey
1. Go online and visit http://www.surveysavvy.com/safeway1/. You may notice that this survey is hosted at surveysavvy.com, a website owned by Luth Research, LLC. If you are interested in taking surveys and getting paid regularly, you may consider joining the SurveySavvy panel, a BBB accredited business.
2. On http://www.surveysavvy.com/safeway1/, you can find the detailed information about this Safeway1 study including the drawing rule in details.
3. To take the Safeway survey, you have to type in the receipt code which can be found on your receipt. The receipt code is a 19-digit code right below the web address: http://www.surveysavvy.com/safeway1.
4. The survey questions are simple. You can finish them within minutes. When taking surveys, you don’t need to worry that you give wrong answers. There is no right or wrong for survey answers. As long as you give your honest opinions, it is OK. That is the purpose for customer survey. Merchants want the real opinions of their customers. No matter they are positive or negative.
5. Remember to provide your name and contact information at the end of the Safeway survey. This information will be only used for the drawing entrée. If you are one of the three winners who win the $500, they can inform you by using your contact information. If you are lucky and you won the drawing, you will be informed by Nov. 5, 2010. Or you can check the drawing results at http://www.surveysavvy.com/safeway1 after Nov. 12, 2010.
Enjoy voicing your opinion by taking the Safeway customer survey. Good luck for your $500 gift cards drawing.